Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another STI vs. EVO Challenge



By: Jake

Maybe I am just stubborn, but I am sick of hearing about how the Mitsubishi Evolution is so great. Yeah, it's a good car. Yeah, I have lost to them on many occasions when I bring out the Subaru for Time Trials, Time Attack or SCCA autocross STU competition. But I like my Subaru a lot! After recently parting with my '04 Subaru STi I went ahead and picked up an '06 STi replacement, I think it's safe to say I will not be detoured. I've been tinkering with my '06 project lately and plan to really drive it home and take down the Evolutions once and for all. In the meantime, I will bask in the glory of James Wilson's success in destroying the Evolution in the latest iteration of Forum Wars. Enjoy the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment